We’ve all got ideas or concepts that we want to see developed, but might not personally have the time for. The Purple Prize asks you to share them! They just might be picked up by someone 🙂
Allyn Tabata has worked as a civil engineer for over 30 years. She and the rest of her family enjoy spending time with her 86-year-old mother.
Simplified User Interface for Kūpuna
Some of our grandparents and elderly parents are pretty tech savvy! And these days they need to be in order to keep up with the grandkids and family. But they could use some help to make their smartphones easier to operate and more kūpuna-friendly.
- Easy zoom in / enlargement
- Simplified user interface gets rid of unnecessary buttons, leaving only the select features that individual kūpuna use regularly
- Easy News feed with all the family’s updates from various social media
- Life-Alert type feature for emergencies
- Ability to use phone as a microphone that amplifies sound to earbuds and aids in hearing
Got your own Free Idea to share? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org